This 5-day course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second- and third-party audits of management systems against the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015, in accordance with the guidance given in the ISO 19011 for first- and second-party audits as well as the requirements of the ISO 17021 for third party audits. This course has been registered and certificated by the CQI and IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under CQI and IRCA or other Auditor Certification Schemes. CQI and IRCA Reference No: 17913
We offer all our training courses and the final exams in two delivery modes, depending on the country where they are offered. You can select a classroom training or an *online tutored training at your convenience. The total number of learning hours and learning objectives per training course remains the same for both delivery types. *Online tutored Training: Agenda & group exercises are adapted to an online learning environment. The total number of learning hours spent online per day with your tutor is adjusted to cater for maximum interaction & learning experience online. (ex. every 90 minutes there will be a short break of 10 minutes) Online exams: Special conditions apply. Ex: LAN connection & a portable web-camera is required.
- Participant evaluation is through Continuous assessment during the complete training course and a closed book examination at the end of the course.
- A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who pass both continuous assessment & the written examination.
- You can now record your CQI and IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.quality.org
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide
- Gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards
- Management system - What and why, including the HLS
- What is an audit and why are they necessary?
- Risk based thinking process
- ISO 14001:2015 purpose and from an auditing perspective
- How to plan & conduct audits
- Audit communication
- Value added audit reporting and follow-up
Who Should Attend:
This course is recommended for anyone intending to perform audits of an environmental management system as per ISO 14001:2015 standard.
For successful completion of this course, it is expected that you have prior knowledge of the following management principles and concepts:
- The PDCA cycle
- Relationship between environmental management and impacts and effects
- HLS requirements
- Knowledge of the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015.
These prior knowledge requirements can be easily gained by attending our Foundation course in ISO14001/ Environmental Management Systems.
Before attending this course, you should know:
- Fundamental environmental management principles, concepts, terms and definitions
- The "Plan-Do-Check-Act" (PDCA) cycle
- The structure, content and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
In Class: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | LiveOnline: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST. Classes are delivered in 90 minute sessions, each with 30 minute breaks. Up to four (4) sessions per day.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.