The old adage, “You cannot be in two places at the same time,” was largely disproven recently.
The seemingly endless COVID pandemic has caused many of us to shelter in place while at the same time, continue to ‘travel’ virtually to operations around the globe. Meetings, training, and even auditing has crossed over from person-to-person events to remote gatherings.
This 1-day course covers the do’s and don’ts of gathering management systems audit information from afar. Audit planning, executing and reporting takes on new challenges when conducted from a remote location. Come learn from the professional auditor’s point of view.
Who Should Attend:
This course is highly recommended for:
- Managers and personnel responsible for auditing management systems
- Quality/Safety/Environmental management leaders responsible for system conformity and regulatory compliance.
Recommended follow-up courses:
ISO 9001:2015 QMS Foundation and Internal Auditor, ISO 45001:2015 OHSMS Foundation and Internal Auditor, ISO 14001:2015 EMS Foundation and Internal Auditor
Key discussions include:
- Conforming with audit program procedures
- Planning ahead and gathering resources
- Remotely reviewing internal documents
- Using phones, pads and other video devices to collect and verify audit evidence
- Generate findings and prepare secure reports
- Address evolving needs and expectations of interested parties
- Examine effectiveness of the measures to address risks
- Ensure confidentiality and information security
Live Instructor-led Training; Virtual or On-site Classrooms
To meet today’s high demand, constrained budgets, travel restrictions and personal safety, DNV now offers this training as both a LiveOnline (virtual) class and on-site options. No travel needed. Take the course while at work or in your home office! You may also have the course presented on-site at your preferred location, pending travel advisories and restrictions.
In Class: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | LiveOnline: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST. Classes are delivered in 90 minute sessions, each with 30 minute breaks. Up to four (4) sessions per day.