To meet high demand, constrained budgets and travel restrictions, DNV now offers ISO 9001:2015 QMS Internal Auditor training both in-class and live online environments. Take the course while at work or in your home office!
This 3-day course clarifies ISO 9001:2015 requirements and walks you through the internal auditing process. Whether you are a novice to auditing against the Standard, or an old pro looking to refresh your skills, this course is a must for those who will be auditing their own organization’s quality management system against ISO 9001:2015.
Who Should Attend:
This course has no pre-requisites and is highly recommended for anyone who will audit their organization’s quality management system. Anyone involved in auditing, designing, implementing, maintaining and/or improving a QMS, or who simply want to further their knowledge of the ISO 9000 standard, should attend.
- The key elements of a quality management system, management of documents/records, deviations, corrective and preventive actions
- What are internal audits
- Why are internal audits conducted
- The process approach, performance indicators and risk
- The “Plan-Do-Check-Act” principle
- Management responsibility, management representative and management review
- What aspects are important in monitoring audit results, corrective and preventive actions
- What preparatory work should be carried out before an audit
- What to pay attention to during the audit
- What a good audit report is
In Class: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | LiveOnline: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST. Classes are delivered in 90 minute segments with 30 minute breaks in between with up to four (4) sessions per day.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
Contact us if you are interested or want to know more about in-house courses.