To meet high demand, constrained budgets and travel restrictions, DNV now offers ISO 9001:2015 QMS Internal Auditor training both in-class and live online environments. Take the course while at work or in your home office!
This 3-day course clarifies ISO 9001:2015 requirements and walks you through the internal auditing process. Whether you are a novice to auditing against the Standard, or an old pro looking to refresh your skills, this course is a must for those who will be auditing their own organization’s quality management system against ISO 9001:2015.
Who Should Attend:
This course has no pre-requisites and is highly recommended for anyone who will audit their organization’s quality management system. Anyone involved in auditing, designing, implementing, maintaining and/or improving a QMS, or who simply want to further their knowledge of the ISO 9000 standard, should attend.
- The key elements of a quality management system, management of documents/records, deviations, corrective and preventive actions
- What are internal audits
- Why are internal audits conducted
- The process approach, performance indicators and risk
- The “Plan-Do-Check-Act” principle
- Management responsibility, management representative and management review
- What aspects are important in monitoring audit results, corrective and preventive actions
- What preparatory work should be carried out before an audit
- What to pay attention to during the audit
- What a good audit report is
In Class: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | LiveOnline: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST. (Classes are delivered in 90 minute segments with 30 minute breaks in between with up to four (4) sessions per day.)