This 1 day course clarifies ISO 9001:2015 requirements. For a complete overview of all requirements, opt for the 2-day version. Whether you are a novice to auditing against the Standard, or an old pro looking to refresh your skills, this course is a must for those who need a thorough understanding of ISO 9001:2015.
Who Should Attend:
This course has no pre-requisites and is highly recommended for anyone involved in auditing, designing, implementing, maintaining and/or improving a QMS, or who simply want to further their knowledge of the ISO 9000 standard.
Recommended follow-up courses:
Internal Auditor Intensive Skills Course Quality Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course (IRCA approved)
- Three key enablers of sustainable business performance
- Concepts, terms and definitions used by QMS auditors worldwide
- How to use the process-based approach to achieve quality objectives
- An overview of the ISO 9000 series of documents
- An in-depth look at the ISO 9001 requirements, from Clause 4 through Clause 10.
In Class: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | LiveOnline: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST. Classes are delivered in 90 minute segments with 30 minute breaks in between with up to four (4) sessions per day.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
Contact us if you are interested or want to know more about in-house courses.