With the recent revision of the standard, this training is designed to help qualified auditors understand key changes from ISO 27001:2013 to ISO 27001:2022 version. This course includes new definitions, new controls, merged controls and updated controls, and the impact they would have on implementing and auditing ISMS.
- Understand the key changes of the ISO 27001:2022 version as compared to the 2013 version of 27001
- Appreciate the concept, design, and architecture of the new ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Understand the changes in ISO 27001:2022 version as compared to the earlier version
- Understand thoroughly how to audit the new controls of ISO/IEC 27001:2022 in the organizational context.
Who Should Attend:
All auditors currently auditing ISMS (ISO 27001:2013) and wanting to qualify as auditors of the new ISO 27001:2022 standard.
- Purpose and business benefits of an information security management system, of information security management system standards and of management system audits
- Role of an Internal Auditor – Audit Process & Auditor Responsibilities
- How to plan, conduct, report and follow up on information security management system audit in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001 (with the guidance of ISO/IEC 27002), in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
In Class: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. | LiveOnline: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST. Classes are delivered in 90 minute sessions, each with 30 minute breaks. Up to four (4) sessions per day.