Sustainable organizations manage quality. Customers seek confidence in their suppliers. Suppliers need the confidence that their products and services consistently perform well. An effective quality management system is a powerful strategic tool for successful leaders. This course provides guidance to leaders on how to get the ball rolling in setting up a sustainable, certificate-ready, effective QMS. From procuring the first copy of an ISO standard, through implementation steps, and onto choosing a registrar, participants will build executable strategies that can be taken back to the home base.
This two-day course includes instruction and hands-on exercises in:
- Researching information
- Assembling an implementation team
- Defining an implementation strategy
- Determining training needs
- Using consultants
- Initiating document control and procedures processes
- Launching the strategy
- Certification and registration
Each attendee receives a personal copy of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and a practical workbook.
Who Should Attend: Top management, leaders, visionaries, anyone responsible for implementing and/or controlling an ISO-influenced quality management system.
Recommended follow-up courses:
- ISO 9001:2015 Foundation and Internal Auditor
- Root Cause Analysis and Problem Solving
- High Level Leadership
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV cancel a scheduled course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.