This two-day course addresses one of the key requirements of the Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8; the adoption and implementation of a hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) system. The course program reflects the requirements of the standard with regard to the implementation of a HACCP system, and will introduce delegates to the BRCGS requirements, quality systems, HACCP and the background of HACCP, BRCGS and Codex.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to describe:
- What a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point system is
- HACCP prerequisites
- A variety of hazard identification, analysis and control techniques
- How to plan a HACCP system
- How to identify control points
- How to set critical limits
- How to implement corrective actions
- Required documentation
- Regulatory agencies and their connection to HACCP
Most of our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
Contact us if you are interested or want to know more about in-house courses.