Who Should Attend:
This course is for top leaders, managers, quality and risk department individuals and for developing new leaders in an organization.
- High level review of ISO 9001:2015 requirements as they relate to leadership
- Evidence based decision making
- Compliance vs. continual improvement
- QMS used to manage the organization & not just accreditation
- Strategic plan or parts of
- Copy of a Management Review agenda
- One set of minutes from management review (each group could have a different set)
- Management review data Policy or procedure for management review if you have one (not required)
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.