What is the ISO 50001:2018 standard and what are the requirements? Whether you are new to energy management systems or a veteran looking for a spirited 1-day refresher course, DNV’s ISO 50001 EMS Foundation course walks participants through all High-Level Structure clauses and requirements using techniques that are both interesting and entertaining.
NOW OFFERED as a LiveOnline virtual class! Learn from the safety and convenience of your own home or office! Bring our trainers to your workspace without the cost of actual travel.
Who Should Attend:
This course has no prerequisites and is highly recommended for anyone who wants to know about energy management systems under ISO 50001:2018 compliance. Anyone involved in designing, implementing, maintaining, auditing and/or improving a management system, or who simply want to further their knowledge of the ISO 50001 standard should attend.
- Three key enablers of sustainable business performance
- Concepts, terms and definitions used by management system auditors worldwide
- How to use the process-based approach to achieve energy objectives
- An in-depth look at the ISO 50001 requirements, from Clause 4 through Clause 10.
Please note: This course runs un-accredited.
- 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
LiveOnline: 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. CST.
- Classes are delivered in 90 minute segments with 30 minute breaks in between.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.