Who Should Attend:Anyone needing to relate & apply the NIAHO® Accreditation Requirements to their organization. No prior knowledge of DNV’s Accreditation platform, Quality Management Systems, NIAHO® or ISO 9001 is expected prior to attending this course.
- Basics of ISO 9001:2015 Standards
- Basics of NIAHO® Requirements
- Alignment of ISO and NIAHO®
- DNV Accreditation Survey
- Accreditation Reporting and Follow-up
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.