Who Should Attend:
Top management, managers and quality managers, who are working in the companies, which deliver to the Wind Industry.
- The APQP4Wind process
- PPAP – process and tools
- Implementing of APQP4Wind process
- Four (4) 90-minute sessions per day separated by 30-minute breaks.
- Sessions begin at
- 10:00 (Atlanta, GMT-4) / 11:00 (Sao Paulo, GMT-3)
- 12:00 / 13:00
- 14:00 / 15:00
- 16:00 / 17:00
After this workshop the participants are able to:
The APQP4Wind process
- Understand the process
- Communicate this understanding to customers and employees
- Understand the rationale and values using the process (framework)
- Understand, reveal and collect data
Implementing of APQP4Wind process
- Identify keys risks and opportunities by the APQP4Wind process
- Ensuring resources and competences
- Evaluating status, progress and effectiveness
The students’ knowledge level will be evaluated through a short multiple-choice test at the end of the training.
- The training is interactive with combinations of lectures and reflection exercises. The training is aimed at being held in connection with the Awareness training for employees. The training is finalized with a short multiple-choice test.
- Certificate of attendance is issued to all participants. Training Certificate is issued to all participants passing the test. Training certificate is valid for 4 years.
- Experienced trainers with vast experience within the wind industry
- Course duration is 7 hours excl. meals and breaks
- Special arrangements are available for delivery at your organization’s premises
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.
** To register for a course, you may click the "location" link below to pay by credit card or you can contact a sales representative for alternative payments. Payment must be received before the class start date..