Remote surveys for fleet in service
DNV GL-classed vessels can utilize efficient and convenient remote surveys for a number of inspections, bookable via My Services on the Veracity platform.
When a vessel is located in a hard-to-reach location and requires a survey, waiting for the surveyor to arrive on board can cost time and money, and have a negative impact on operational availability.
DNV GL offers remote surveys for certain inspections. When a customer makes a survey request through DNV GL’s fleet portal on the Veracity platform, they may, for selected survey types, be provided the possibility to carry out the survey remotely instead of having a surveyor travel to the vessel.
By using an online connection or video streaming link to the vessel, a dedicated team of DNV GL remote surveyors can support vessels anywhere in the world. With documentation, images, video (streaming or recordings), and input provided by the customer and crew, DNV GL provides the same level of assurance as an on-board survey.
All remote survey requests are evaluated by a remote surveyor to make sure that the survey can be offered remotely. DNV GL’s popular Direct Access to Technical Experts (DATE) units based in the Maritime Operational Centre in Høvik, alongside units in Hamburg, Singapore, Houston and Piraeus, have been trained to offer this service.
How to get started with remote surveys from DNV GL:
- When a customer makes a survey request through DNV GL’s My Fleet portal on the Veracity platform, they may, for some survey types, be given the option by the system to choose to carry out the survey remotely.
- Customers need to have access to My Fleet and a smartphone with connectivity (if live streaming is required) to benefit from remote surveys.
- Guidance on ordering remote surveys is available in the DNV GL fleet portal on the Veracity platform. This includes a 2-minute self-explanatory video and a step-by-step presentation.
With DNV GL’s remote survey service, customers can enjoy:
- No disturbance of operation
- No travel time, no travel costs, and no waiting time
- Access to our experts anywhere in the world, 24/7
- Faster completion time, with documented evidence of survey conclusion
- A more environmentally friendly service due to reduced travel
- Assistance, even if a vessel is in a remote location