Maritime business excellence
We support the management of fundamental business challenges using leading tools, sound analytics and deep industry insights.
To gain a better understanding of maritime markets and business concept feasibility, you need external support. Unprecedented growth, increased competition, low profitability and demand for compliance require you to act.
Within our global team of advisory experts, we have developed capabilities to help you address the ever-increasing spectrum of business challenges.
With our maritime industry analysis service, we help you understand the market environment and international best practices:
- Maritime cluster and sub-cluster studies
- Market entry and feasibility studies
- Industry best-practice benchmarking studies, including AIS Business Intelligence for ship movement and shipping traffic analysis
Our business improvement service, with our in-house shipping and offshore experts, supports you in successfully tackling your strategic business challenges:
- Strategy development and implementation in growth or turnaround situations
- Organisation and governance improvement: re-design and implementation of set-up, roles and responsibilities, processes, performance management, capability development
- Enterprise risk management
Our regulatory and compliance experts within the maritime domain assist you in efficiently meeting external requirements and standards:
- Regulatory advisory for governmental entities and shipping companies
- Compliance support to meet international standards, e.g. TMSA, ISO
Working with DNV GL provides you with:
- Profound understanding of markets and business opportunities
- Tailored business strategies addressing challenges ranging from turnaround to growth
- Opimtised organisational set-up and governance
- Effective risk management strategies
- Efficient achievement of ISO compliance