Need more information?Contact Us
ISRS describes best practice in safety and sustainability management. In addition, ISRS eighth edition includes the requirements for the below-mentioned international standards which make it an effective tool to guide organizations in improving their systems to meet certification requirements.
ISRS assessments can also be integrated with certification audits to reduce audit overload.
- OHSAS 18001:2007 - Health and Safety Management
- ISO 14001:2004 - Environmental Management
- PAS 55:2004 - Asset Management
- Global Reporting Initiative 2006 - Sustainability Reporting
- ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management
- OSHA 1910.119 - Process Safety Management
- Seveso II Directive - 96/82/EC - Process Safety Management.