Fleet management excellence
Regional Director of Decarbonization, Maritime Americas
Explore our advisory services networkGo to network
We help you improve your fleet management performance by benchmarking against and implementing industry best practices.
To meet the expectations of stakeholders, you need to continually improve and demonstrate your business’s health. When it comes to fleet management, you are increasingly challenged by customers and performance demands.
Our advisory experts have developed a modular four-phase approach to optimise fleet management performance based on the well-known ISRS method from DNV GL.
Once we assess your company – by performing document reviews, interviews, workshops and vessel visits – we generate best-practice benchmarking and perform a capability assessment. This allows us to define customised solutions that fit your business needs.
Our fleet management excellence service covers:
- Financial benchmarking – OPEX, CAPEX, budget planning and control, docking costs
- Operational benchmarking – availability, reliability, risk management, damages
- Technical benchmarking – asset management, maintenance execution, compliance
- Implementation support – realising improvement potential with practical solutions
To help you to realise the improvement potential from technical, operational or managerial measures, we support you in effectively implementing the chosen measures in your organisation. Our approach to effective performance management also includes elevating the awareness of efficient fleet management and the capabilities of both your shore-based staff and vessel crew.
Our approach is especially geared towards vessel managers, operators, and vessel owners. It gives you the leverage you need to be effective in a competitive market.
Fleet management excellence with DNV GL gives you:
- Opportunity to measure your fleet management performance against industry best practice
- Opportunity to improve your financial, operational and technical performance
- Increased fleet management competence and efficiency
- Transparency for effective performance management