This complimentary live event features top experts in the maritime industry in a panel discussion focused on the developing vessel market supporting the U.S. offshore wind industry.
The U.S. government has announced plans to ramp up offshore wind capacity and set the goal of achieving 30 gigawatts (GW) by 2030, which would make the nation one of the top producers globally in a very short span of time. The maritime industry has a significant role play in achieving this exponential target, and our panel of experts brings unique perspectives from their respective segments of the industry on how best to proceed in building a sustainable fleet.
Learn about how this panel of experts sees the path moving forward by joining our upcoming webinar: U.S. Offshore Wind Vessels - Building a Sustainable Fleet for a Sustainable World.
30 GW by 2030
- Panelists will share insight on what the “30 by 30” target means for their segment of the industry.
- The panel discussion will include an exciting examination of the critical factors to achieve the goal of 30 GW by 2030, including:
- U.S. shipyard capacity
- Adapting existing European designs for the U.S. and local designs developments
- Employment opportunities for the U.S. workforce
- Impacts of U.S. Flag Jones Act
- Question & Answer session