Anti-Bribery's Increasing Importance - Complimentary Two-Part Webinar Series
Part I: Overview of the New US Anti-Bribery Enforcement Environment
Feb 15, 2022, 12:00 PM CT
Part 1 of this complimentary, two-part webinar series will cover the new U.S. Government Strategy for Countering Corruption – why it was issued, what it covers and what it means. Attendees will also learn how ISO 37001 – Anti-bribery management systems both helps comply with the strategy and positively impacts a company’s market reputation, bid participation, and revenues.
- Awareness of new US govt. strategy
- Understanding of possible impact of additional regulation/increased enforcement on your organization
- Understanding that ISO 37001 alignment/certification is a proactive, positive measure that has both time/cost saving (prevent or lessen impact of enforcement) and revenue enhancing (market differentiation and trusted partner) elements
Part II: Preparing for the New US Anti-Bribery Enforcement Environment
Mar 1, 2022, 12:00 PM CT
Part 2 of this series focuses on how aligning with and implementing ISO 37001 helps prepare for the strategy. The speakers will cover what ISO 37001 is, what its components are, and its benefits. Lastly, we review strategy priorities and related ISO 37001 coverage – with particular emphasis on due diligence.
- Awareness of ISO 37001’s structure and components and how it addresses the Strategy’s priorities.
- Awareness of how ISO 37001 alignment, and the steps involved, differs from ISO 37001 certification and its process
- Appreciation of anti-bribery operational and enforcement priority areas
- Enhanced understanding of a primary anti-bribery priority area – due diligence