DNV Offshore Technical Committee - South America will be held on May 19, 2021 (Rio de Janeiro time). Join us as DNV technical experts and industry leaders discuss topics related to the key companies in the Brazilian offshore market during this 2.5 hour complimentary virtual seminar using Microsoft Teams platform.
What is the ROC?
Through the years DNV has established Technical Committees in key areas of the world such as UK, USA, UAE, Norway and Korea. In 2016, we have established an Offshore Committee also in Brazil.
The objective of this Committee is to have a forum for discussion of relevant issues related to the offshore industry and at same time support and improve the DNV’s activities towards owners and managers of offshore installations, with mutual benefit for all parts involved.
The members of the Committee are representatives of companies owning and/or managing on behalf of the Owner, Offshore units. Energy companies and other stakeholders are also invited to participate.
Membership is on behalf of the owner or management company.
The functions of the Committee are:
- To provide experience feedback and mutual exchange of knowledge w.r.t. relevant industry topics
- Overview of the current market trends and conditions
- To share challenges and explore possible solutions
- To highlight new technologies and methods that help enhance offshore safety and integrity
- To provide industry input to DNV’s International Offshore standards
- To assist DNV in directing technical resources in the appropriate areas and establishing suitable task forces to investigate special technical subjects