June 22, 2023, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time (New York)
Food safety is a critical component of a successful supplier/buyer trading partnership, and you need an approach that satisfies the retailer’s concerns. Retailers and wholesalers require a robust food safety program to protect their retail brand and maintain consumer trust. Now to get their business, you must deliver.
- What must your company do to start your Food Safety Management System (FSMS)?
- What are the potential food safety risks? How to do a risk assessment?
- Will food safety help you define a path forward or curb your initiative?
- A GFSI-benchmarked program vs Good Manufacturing Program (GMP)
- The Business Case for investing in SQF or Starting with SQF Fundamentals
- First steps in establishing your FSMS Risk Assessment
- Supplier case studies and retailer perspectives
- Ryan Cosley, Food & Beverage Sector Manager, NA for DNV
- Tammie Van Buren, Compliance Manager, SQFI
- Carey Allen, Vice President, Business Development and Strategy
1:00 - 1:30 pm SQF Introduction - The business case for achieving SQF certification.
1:30 – 2:00 pm First steps in establishing your FSMS - Risk Assessment
2:00 – 2:20 pm Emerging brands case studies in success with SQF
2:20 - 2:50 pm Breakout Discussions
- Prepare Your Internal Audit
- The Mind of the Auditor - RIO
2:50 - 3:00 pm Wrap Up