Floods, earthquakes, hurricanes and pandemics can change our lives drastically. The impact of COVID-19 is testing nations, its citizens and companies to its limits.
Business continuity is the capability of an organization to continue the delivery of products and services within acceptable time frames at predefined capacity during a disruption.* A business continuity plan according to standards such as ISO 22301 recognizes potential threats to the organization and analyses the impact it may have on day-to-day operations. It supports an organization in planning and knowing how to go ahead under any circumstances, even less severe than what we currently experience.
While the COVID-19 scenario is unprecedented in our times, there is a benefit to having planned for resilience and knowing your maturity level.
DNV can support with:
- Remote audits to ensure supply chain continuity via virtual communication tools.
- COVID-19 crisis management assessment to help companies assess any gaps in the implementation/execution of their crisis management plan.
- Certification to ISO 22301 – the Business Continuity Management System standard.
- Online Self-assessment with a Rapid Check Protocol on Business Continuity providing a baseline indication of your organization’s maturity level in managing such risks.
- Training on the ISO 22301 – the Business Continuity Management System standard.
* ISO 22301:2019
For more information on the webinar or training, please contact us. If you are interested in the free online self-assessment, please click on the link below to learn more and get access.