Are you currently certified under OHSAS 18001:2007?
If yes, ISO 45001:2018 is likely to be in your future. ISO's first safety and health management system standard, ISO 45001 is scheduled for release during March 2018 and will soon take its place among ISO's most popular standards.
Like ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015, the new occupational safety and health management standard will take advantage of the new 10-clause High Level Structure (HLS) and common core.
DNV GL now offers you a practical, hands-on, 1-day course in developing your strategy for making a seamless transition to the new requirements.
Make your plans now to attend this excellent, affordable, preparatory workshop.
- A copy of the new ISO 45001:2018 QHS Standard
- Understanding and planning for the changes from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001:2018
- Getting ready for the transition plan to ISO 45001:2018
- Developing a strategy for effective implementation of the changes at their organization
- Preparing for Certification to ISO 45001:2018
Participants should be knowledgeable of the OHSAS 18001:2007 standard.
Who Should Attend:
Any interested party involved in occupational health & safety management system implementation.
Please note: This class does not qualify auditors to upgrade their credentials to ISO 45001:2018.
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.