This course is designed to enable participants to gain a practical knowledge of the OHSAS 18001 standard and health & safety system certification audits as per ISO 19011 and also to effectively participate in the implementation of requirements. Who Should Attend: All levels of management, consultants, internal auditors.
Before starting this course, you must have the following prior knowledge:
- Practical knowledge and experience of management systems and OHSAS 18001
- Understanding health and safety aspects and some knowledge of relevant health and safety legislation
- Our OHSAS 18001 Foundation & Internal Auditor (OHSASIA) course will be a useful preparation for this training.
- Management systems - why & what?
- Risk management system approach
- OHSAS 18001 standard interpretation
- Key national OH&S legislation
- Monitoring OH&S performance
- Audit process
- Audit skills
(IRCA Accredited) Course Reference #: A17309
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.