In addition to the new structure, there are some rather sweeping changes. Gone are some iconic requirements (such as the requirement for a 'quality manual' or a 'management representative'). The new Standard emphasizes risk-based thinking beyond what we have seen in earlier versions. Less prescriptive (in some ways) - yet with stronger links to organization strategies and goals.
DNV GL now offers you a practical, hands-on, 1-day online course in developing your strategy for making a seamless transition to the new requirements. This DNV GL LiveOnline course is presented through four 1-hour lecture sessions conducted in a single day. Between lectures, participants work as virtual teams on collaborative challenges that are reviewed in class during each subsequent lecture.
- Understanding and planning for the significant changes in ISO 9001:2015
- Getting ready for the transition plan to ISO 9001:2015
- Developing a strategy for effective implementation of the changes at their organization
- Lecture sessions occur at 9:00, 11:00, 1:00 and 3:00 EST
- Team workshops take place at 10:00, 12:00 and 2:00 EST
- Participants should be knowledgeable of the ISO 9001:2008 QMS standard
- Each participant should purchase a copy of the ISO 9001:2015 standard prior to the class and have it on-hand during the class
- Participants will need access to a printer and download and print provided handouts at least one hour prior to the class
Who Should Attend: Any interested party involved in ISO 9001 quality management system implementation.
Please note: This class does not qualify auditors to upgrade their credentials to ISO 9001:2015. Please see our ISO 9001:2015 QM S Auditor Transition course for more information.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.