What's new for the AS9100 QMS requirements? A lot, and like other standards, AS9100D is no easy-reader. This course helps answer the common questions pertaining to the new 10-clause High Level Structure (HLS) and common core. The AS9100D Standard is now released in this new structure.
In addition to the structure, the new Standard emphasizes risk-based thinking beyond what we have seen in earlier versions. Less prescriptive (in some ways) – yet with stronger links to organizational strategies and goals..
DNV GL now offers you a practical, hands-on, 1-day course in developing your strategy for making a seamless transition to the new requirements.
Be ready… Be set… Go… to this excellent, affordable, preparatory workshop.
- A copy of the new AS9100:2016 QMS Standard
- Understanding and planning for the changes in AS9100:2016
- Getting ready for the transition plan to AS9100:2016
- Developing a strategy for effective implementation of the changes at their organization
- Preparing for re-certification to AS9100:2016
Who Should Attend: Any interested party involved in AS9100 quality management system implementation.
Recommended Follow-Up Courses:
- AS9100D Foundation and Internal Auditor
- Effective Root Cause Analysis
Please note: This class does not qualify auditors to upgrade their credentials to AS9100:2016. Please see our ISO 9001:2015 QMS Auditor Transition course for more information.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.