With the increase in demand for application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) across industry sectors, the ISO/IEC 42001 standard specifies requirements and provides guidance on establishing, implementing, maintaining, and continually improving an AI management system.
This self-paced learning course is designed to enable participants to gain basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO/IEC 42001:2023 standard and provide the foundation knowledge required to implement the standard at any organization working with AI.
As well as gaining an understanding of ISO/IEC 42001:2023, participants will benefit from free access to DNV’s online self-assessment tool for implementing and practicing learnings and measuring company performance against this specific management system standard.
This course is the ideal starting point for learning the basics of AI management systems.
Upon successful completion participants will have a good understanding of:
- What is an AI Management System (AIMS).
- What are the specific AIMS requirements as compared to that of other management system requirements such as ISO9001/ISO27001.
- What should be assured when working with AI.
- Why AI systems should be trustworthy, transparent and accountable.
- Why it is important to identify and mitigate risks related to AI implementation.
- What actions should be taken to maintain regulatory compliance.
- What are the benefits of adopting the standard.
AudienceThis self-paced learning course is targeted at any professional interested or responsible in implementing AI safely, such as:
- Legal managers
- Privacy managers
- Operations managers
- Marketing mangers
- R&D managers
- Sales managers
- HR managers
- IT managers
- Risk managers
- Trainers and consultants
Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.