A course for lead auditors intending to audit against the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 & FSSC 22000 version 5.1, in accordance with ISO 19011, ISO 22003, and ISO 17021, as applicable.
This course has been registered and certificated by the CQI and IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under CQI and IRCA or other Auditor Certification Schemes.
A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who pass both continuous assessment & the written examination.
Additional benefits include:
- You can now record your CQI IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.quality.org;
- Access to course material augmented with exclusive insights from big data analytics based on our database of millions of audit findings worldwide;
- Free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards.
At the end of the course, attendees will fully understand:
- The purpose of a food safety management system;
- The business benefits of the improved performance of the food safety management system;
- The role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a food safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 22000:2018, FSSC 22000 version 5.1 (and ISO 22003 including ISO 17021 as applicable) and ISO 19011.
For successful completion of the course, we strongly recommend that you already have basic knowledge relating to the following:
- Food safety management systems requirements as per ISO 22000:2018 and FSSC 22000 version 5.1;
- Principles of food safety management including prerequisite programs as specified in ISO/TS 22002 (all parts) and HACCP;
- On the relationship between food safety management and the provision of safe food products to prevent or minimize adverse effects on human health and the proactive improvement of food safety performance;
- Awareness of relevant national/local FSMS legislation and requirements.
Any professional in the food safety industry with a basic understanding of the requirements in ISO 22000:2018, FSSC 22000 version 5.1, seeking process-based auditing skills and knowledge required to audit food safety management systems.
Participant evaluation is through continuous assessment during the course and written exam at the end of the course. Training can be done in classroom or online. Courses are adapted for online training and for the online exams a LAN connection and webcam are required.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
LiveOnline: 9:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. CST.
- LiveOnline classes are delivered in 90 minute segments followed by 30 minute breaks
- Up to four (4) sessions per day