This 5-day LiveOnline and in-class Food Safety Management FSSC 22000 V5.1 Auditor/Lead Auditor training course equips students with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of Food Safety Management Systems against FSSC 22000 V5.1. FSSC 22000 V5.1 applies to all organizations directly or indirectly involved in the food chain.
This course has been registered and certificated FSSC and by the CQI IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under CQI IRCA or other Auditor Certification Schemes.
CQI IRCA Reference No:2409
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for experienced food safety professionals seeking an understanding of the management systems approach to food safety and the skills required to audit effectively against food safety management standards.
The course is highly interactive in nature with emphasis on active involvement of participants in group-work, brainstorming sessions, quizzes, reflection exercises and participants teaching each other, which will help participants in assimilating and consolidating their understanding of auditing the FSMS based on FSSC 22000 V5.1 standard effectively.
Our interactive training is designed to provide you with practical knowledge to be able to successfully implement FSSC 22000 V5.1 into your food or packaging facility.
NOTE TO PARTICIPANTS WHO INTEND TO TAKE THE EXAMINATION ONLINE (LiveOnline classes only):
- Examinees must be able to download examination documents using a link from a Google Drive.
- Examinees must be able to provide live-streamed video from a camera that can provide a view of the examinee and the examinee’s workstation where the examination is taking place.
- Examinees who cannot meet both of the above conditions will have 180 days from the end of the course to complete a proctored examination. In this case, additional arrangements must be agreed upon with your local DNV GL Business Assurance Training Unit. After 180 days, participants waive their claim to take the IRCA examination.
LiveOnline: 9:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. CST.
- LiveOnline classes are delivered in 90 minute segments followed by 30 minute breaks
- Up to four (4) sessions per day
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
10 days or more prior to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- Request to cancel a registration and receive 50% refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
- No withdrawals or transfers
- Fee is non-refundable.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation).
**To register for a course, you may click the "location" link below to pay by credit card or you can contact us to pay by invoice.