This course will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the revisions to the Standard requirements. The course is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
At the end of the course you will be assessed with an exam.
Who Should Attend:
- site technical staff;
- technical and quality managers and their teams; and
At the end of the Course you will:
- understand the reasons for changes to the Standard, including industry developments;
- be able to explain how the changes will benefit retailers, manufacturers, auditors and consumers;
- understand the changes from Issue 7 including changes to the format of the Standard, changes to existing clauses, new requirements and clauses;
- recognize the changes to the protocol of the Standard; and
- know how the audit process should now be carried out and reported