Who Should Attend:
- Updates of manual, workbook, analysis tool and presentation of main changes
- Presentation of main changes to the core tools (ex D- and PFMEA)
- DOs and DONTs in implementation of APQP4Wind
- Discussion of specific cases (group work)
- Presentation of APQP4Wind organization and options to join as member
- Changes in OEM subscribing to APQP4Wind
- Examples and discussions related to the interpretations, application, management and implementation of the topics
- APQP4Wind Specialist Refresher Training
- The training is interactive with combinations of lectures, group work and discussions of central topics.
- The training is finalized with 25 minutes multiple-choice test
- The training is held online
- Training Certificate is issued to all participants passing the test. Training certificate is valid for 4 years.
- It is a prerequisite for attending the Refresher training that the participant attended an APQP4Wind Specialist Training previously provided by one of the approved training providers and that the participant can document this with a certificate
- It is possible to attend refresher training from 6 months before the expiry date of the certificate until 3 months after the expiry date. In case of failure to fulfil the 3 months’ time limit the course participant will have to reattend a full Specialist Training to renew his/her certificate.
- The training is tutored by experienced trainers with vast experience within the wind industry
- Course duration is 1 day
- An APQP4Wind manual is included in the training fee
- Special arrangements are available for delivery at your organization’s premises
- 9:00 AM (CST)
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
- More than 30 days to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at no charge.
- 15-29 days prior to the start date of the course:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
Less than 15 days prior to the start date of the course (including no-shows on the day of the course), no refunds or transfers are provided.
Substitutions (another person replacing a particular registrant in a course) are permitted at any time without additional charge.
Should DNV GL cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.
** To register for a course, you may click the "location" link below to pay by credit card or you can contact a sales representative for alternative payments. Payment must be received before the class start date.