Who Should Attend:
Managers involved in deciding and outlining APQP4Wind on a strategic level as well as managers involved in implementation and use of APQP4Wind processes.
- Updates of manual, workbook and analysis tool and short presentation of main changes.
- Presentation of APQP4Wind organization and options to join as member
- Changes in OEM subscribing to APQP4Wind
- DOs and DONTs in implementation of APQP4Wind
- Examples and discussions related to the interpretations, application, management and implementation of the topics
- The training is interactive with combinations of lectures and discussions of central topics.
- The training is finalized with 15 minutes multiple choice test
- The training is held online
- Training Certificate is issued to all participants passing the test. Training certificate is valid for 4 years.
- It is a prerequisite for attending the Refresher training that the participant attended an APQP4Wind Management Awareness Training previously provided by one of the approved training providers and that the participant can document this with a certificate.
- It is possible to attend refresher training from 6 months before the expiry date of the certificate until 3 months after the expiry date. In case of failure to fulfil the 3 months’ time limit the course participant will have to reattend a full Management Awareness Training to renew his/her certificate.
- The training is tutored by experienced trainers with vast experience within the wind industry
- Course duration is ½ day
- An APQP4Wind manual is included in the training fee
- Special arrangements are available for delivery at your organization’s premises
- 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM (CST)