Available in a travel-free Live-Online classroom!
Based on the Assessment Guide for "Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange" 2020, this 8 hour online tutored training course gives an overview of the TISAX Standard, the Role of ENX, the ENX Registration Process, the VDA ISA catalog, the third-party assessment process, and maintain the ENX Labelling.in to post-delivery of the product.
Training covers 4 major focus areas:
- The Standard, The Triangle of Governance, The Role of ENX, Market Aspects, Onboarding of a customer, Sales Process,
- The VDA ISA Catalogue V5.0
- The Assessment Process; The Self-Assessment
- The Reporting Process (Sales and Auditors)
At the end of the course, delegates will,
- Have an overview of ENX and TISAX®
- Understand TISAX® Assessment Process
- Usage of the VDA ISA catalogue
- Using the DNV reporting schemes
- Understand the relation between TISAX® and ISO/IEC 27001
Additional course benefits:
Gain free access to our online self-assessment tool where you can quickly implement and practice learnings as well as to measure your company performance against specific management system standards
Who Should Attend:
- Any Manager/Consultant interested in TISAX standard and working with IATF, Functional Safety, ISO 27001, Cloud Safety in the ICT (including Data centers) and Automotive Sector
- Sales managers are also welcomed to obtain the required foundation knowledge on the TISAX specific block which is tailored for Sales Managers.
LiveOnline: 9:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. CST.
- LiveOnline classes are delivered in 90-minute sessions, each followed by 30 minute breaks
- Up to four (4) sessions per day.
Cancellation, Transfer, Substitution, and "No-Show" Policy:
10 days or more prior to the start date of the course, a registrant may:
- Request to cancel a registration and receive a full refund, or
- Request to transfer to a different class at not charge.
- Request to cancel a registration and receive at 50% refund, or
- Request a transfer to a different class and remit a $100 fee to process a transfer.
- No withdrawals or transfers
- Fee is non-refundable.
Should DNV cancel a schedule course, our liability to course registrants is limited to the amount of the course fee. The registrant would then have the option of a full refund or transfer to an alternative available course (transfer fee is waived in this situation). We recommend that registrants wait until the course date is less than 30 days out before making travel arrangements.
** To register for a course, you may click the "Location" link to pay by credit card or you can contact a sales representative for alternative payments. Payments must be received before the class start date.
SPECIAL NOTES FOR INVOICES:
- There will be a 10% administration processing fee for generating invoices.
- Discounts and discount codes are not applicable for invoiced orders.