When studying food-borne incidents, it has been observed that the majority of failures are caused by human factors and rarely by failures in the management system. This shows the importance of understanding people's behaviors, and what background influences their actions and attitudes.
Join DNV experts Kathleen Wybourn and Juliani Arimura, for this free webinar on food safety culture to better understand this important topic.
- Defining food safety culture
- How do you measure food safety culture
- Learning how to improve your food safety culture
- Understanding GFSI CPO's requirements for food safety culture
- Understanding how the FDA is embracing food safety culture
We also have a second webinar in this food safety culture educational series that you don't want to miss:
Title: The FSSC 22000 Approach to Food Safety Culture
Date: April 23, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM (CDT)
This webinar will focus on the way ISO 22000:2018 supports food safety culture, along with the explanation of the FSSC 22000 approach and an introduction to the FSSC 22000 Food Safety Culture Guidance Document.