In this webinar, we aim to assess the status of the most relevant alternative fuel options, such as LNG, methanol, biofuels, and ammonia. Based on recent projects and industry developments, we will also give some practical recommendations for fuel selection, for instance the fuel tank location or compatibility.
If you have a question about the content, please ask it during the webinar.
- Regulatory summary (brief)
- Alternative fuels – status and activities in the market
- A techno-economic approach to fuel selection
- Questions and answers
The presenters are Christos Chryssakis, Business Development Manager and Decarbonization Expert, and Olav Tveit, Vice President, Environment Advisory, both from DNV.
This webinar will be offered twice. Choose the one that best suits your time zone.
- 28 April, 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM CEST (UTC +2)
- 28 April, 04:00 PM - 05:00 PM CEST (UTC +2)
All registrants will receive access to the recording and the slide deck a few days later.
Another webinar will follow in June, focusing on the outcome of the MEPC 78 meeting. An invitation will follow in due course.