Gain insights into the future of the industry through independent analysis of the impact of new technologies and the energy transition.
The webinar agenda covers:
- Drivers and regulations for decarbonization
- Ship technologies and fuels
- Fuel production and demand
- CCS and nuclear propulsion – case studies
- Green shipping corridors
- Questions & answers
You can choose between two free sessions on 26 September:
- 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM CEST (UTC +2)
- 04:00 PM - 05:00 PM CEST (UTC +2)
The presenters are Eirik Ovrum, Principal Consultant in DNV Maritime Advisory and Lead Author of Maritime Forecast to 2050, and Tore Longva, Decarbonization Director, Regulatory Affairs.
SIGN UP NOW and block your calendar for the preferred time on 26 September.
All registered persons have access to the presentation and the video recording a few days after the webinar.
To help you prepare, download the 2023 edition of the report now if you have not already done so.
We look forward to your participation.