This one hour webinar reviews key concepts organizations should consider in dealing with emerging pathogens such as COVID-19 as they relate to the physical environment; active disease; emergency response; surge capacity and safety protocols. This webinar can be utilized to answer questions to front line workers or to identify opportunities for improvement in an existing infection prevention and control program.
Participants will review and understand:
• Emerging Pathogens and Infection Control
- The risk of emerging pathogens on the organization.
• Infection Control and Hierarchy of Control
- Understanding what can be controlled and mitigated in the organization.
• Emerging Pathogens and Covid-19 Preparedness of the Organization
- Emergency Preparedness
- Interventions to address emerging pathogens in the Environment
• Quality Management System
• Personnel Safety