The Roadmap to Collaborative High Reliability Certification Webinar Series: Sustaining Organizational Reliability
The fourth and final step in the Sequence of Reliability is to manage Organizational Reliability. Comprising systems and people, organizations must See and Understand risk first, then manage systems and people. Organizations must measure objectives and key results, then sustain the organizational success. Two key components of sustainability are:
- Reliability Management Team
- Reliability Management System
The webinar will describe the three tiers of Collaborative High Reliability™ Organization Certification, and discuss the expected timeline and workload needed to achieve recognition. The webinar will discuss the fundamental concepts of ISO 9001, and explain how the Reliability Management Team and Triad Process Qualification audits help prepare for Organization Certification.
- Identify the influences on Organizational Reliability
- Review the Reliability Management Team and Triad Process Qualification audit process
- Describe the three tiers of Organization Certification
This is the final webinar in the The Roadmap to Collaborative High Reliability Certification Webinar Series.