The Roadmap to Collaborative High Reliability Certification Webinar Series: Managing Human Reliability
The third step in the Sequence of Reliability is to manage Human Reliability. The webinar will examine the multiple influences on Human Reliability, including: system and personal contributors; knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs); perceptions of risk; culture, and competing priorities.
The webinar will describe how Collaborative High Reliability™ organizations are managing these influences, and make a distinction between:
- Human Performance (KSAs and other shaping factors)
- Human Behaviors (choices and errors)
The webinar will also continue a description of the two steps in the DNV independent assessment leading to organization certification in the Collaborative High Reliability™ model, by outlining the standards for the Triad Process Qualification audit.
- Identify the influences on Human Reliability
- Examine the distinction between Performance and Behavior Management
- Describe the three most common Behaviors
This is the third webinar in the The Roadmap to Collaborative High Reliability Certification Webinar Series. The final webinar is titled: Sustaining Organizational Reliability.