The Roadmap to Collaborative High Reliability Certification Webinar Series: Improving System Reliability
The second step in the Sequence of Reliability is to manage System Reliability. Systems can be defined as the organizational support structures and controls we place around people in the performance of their jobs.
Reliable systems are:
- Effective – Successful in producing the desired result when things go right, and
- Resilient – Able to recover quickly when things go wrong
The webinar will examine the multiple factors influencing System Reliability and discuss how Collaborative High Reliability™ organizations are managing these influences. The webinar will also continue our description of the two steps in the DNV independent assessment leading to organization certification in the Collaborative High Reliability™ model, by outlining the standards for the Reliability Management Team Qualification audit.
- Identify the two attributes of reliable systems
- Examine the most common three system design features
- Describe the influences on System Reliability