DNV's self-assessment suite is an online tool allowing companies to run professional self-assessments focused on specific management system standards, check-lists or risk areas, and generate comprehensive readiness scored reports of company performance. Gaining access to the suite provides you with tools to support you with continual learning following the course completion. The training experience extends beyond the classroom to your working environment, enabling you to:
- Consolidate what you have learnt with a themed check-list holding the key concepts learnt in the class
- Get an actionable tool to quickly implement and practice learnings
- Get a quick auto-feedback on the effectiveness of what was learnt
The online self-assessment suite can be useful for all types of organizations at any maturity level:
- If your company is approaching a risk area for the first time (e.g. quality risks, environment risks, health and safety risks, food safety risks, etc.), it can provide a baseline indication of your maturity level in managing such risks.
- If you are a company with well-established knowledge and a management system in place, you can get an indication of the improvements achieved within a given timeframe.
Are you ready to start?
Visit ready.dnvgl.com to login. You will be sent a welcome email with a User ID and Password to access the online self-assessment suite. For further information you can access the tutorial.